turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20ga h and r pardner pump 26" NITRO MEGAS

Started by sevetts, February 19, 2013, 09:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevetts

shot a few Nitros today, it was very windy... shot 3 chokes IC black diamond .555, Carlson non ported .575, and an undertaker hd .583. i orderd the heavyshot blends and the megawieght blends. The hevishots shot really well out of my short barrelled winchester with the indian creek, ive gotta adjust my point of aim and then il get some pics of those up. The Carlson is an awesome choke with federals out of all my 20s but shoots Nitros horribly! i was told by them that it would but i had to try. the undertaker really surprised me.
41-4'"circle 112-8"circle 214-12"circle 40yards. i think it could be really, really, good on a calm day!

WiLL B

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

IowaGobblers

How do you like your h&r? Any problems ever? Would you recommend it?

sevetts

i have lots of guns, 3 h and r's. 2- 12s and a 20. they are all the pardner pump's, ive never owned the single shots but the pardner pumps make GREAT turkey guns. they shoot VERY well. they are solid in my opinion, you dont have any fore arm rattle you get with other cheap guns. if i hunted birds other than turkeys i would prolly take somethin different, but theyre good tough guns that you dont have to worry bout when headin through the brush or crawling arcoss a wet field. i have yet to hunt with anything other than my h and r 20 this year. its the 26" barrell APG camo and has been great running round the ozarks this year.