North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Whats your goul for this year

Started by The Painter, February 18, 2013, 12:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Painter

For me it's 2 birds from Va
I can take 5 in SC  LOL Hoping for 1
SD I have 2 tags  I'll probable not buy more unless I fall into some more cash before the trip.
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

willy8457

Get a nice bird in each state that i hunt

jakebird

Kill one using the box i built and mated with great grandad's old chestnut lid. Also to kill a bird on a piece of state forest where I've been giving them hell for two yrs and havent got it done there yet .
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

tomtamer25

I know its sad but mine is to get to go.  We have a outage that starts March 10-28 so I know it will be after that, but we all gotta work. 

o2stk1

taking my grandson for his first turkey, and spending time with his dad also, he started with me at age 6 and 24 years later we still enjoy that first gobble before good light.

tomtamer25

calebb

My goal is to kill 10+ birds this year. It will be a stretch but I looks like I'll have 14 tags or so. I've never killed more than 6 in a season but hoping to almost double that this year. Might as well set goals high if you are going to set them.

ziggy

shoot 5 in sc.  maybe a bonus one in va if i make it up there in may.
"Playing that cowboy music
And it feels good, to be working hard"

irishff727

longbeard11

My main goal is to get my wife her first bird on camera, i will be completely focused on that until it happens, hopefully can get it done in the first couple days.

Heading back to VA again this year, would love to kill another good bird on film there. 

In total between me and my wife and buddies my goal is to lay down 6-8 real good turkey kills on film.  Those are my top 3 goals for the year.  Good luck everyone!