OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Any Taxidermy pics of a hanging dead turkey?

Started by Klyph, March 04, 2011, 09:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klyph

Last year I shot a Merriam out in Wyoming that I would like to get a hanging mount of... If anyone has any pics, I would like to get some ideas and pics to show a taxidermist before I drop the $$

Thanks!

trophy mount TN

here u go bud. and if ur close to tn, ill be more than happy to mount it for ya! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

harvester

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Klyph

Very nice work! Thanks!

That gobbler grooming himself is AWESOME on your site! Very nice.... wish you were closer.

bowhunter84

here is a picture of mine. the cedar is off of an old fallen tree from the farm where i was born and raised and has a silver fox squirrel i killed on top of it

Klyph

Thanks! I like that a lot. The one I saw used an old fence post, both ideas work well.

mmusso

Quote from: bowhunter84 on March 10, 2011, 02:49:26 PM
here is a picture of mine. the cedar is off of an old fallen tree from the farm where i was born and raised and has a grey fox squirrel i killed on top of it

Darryl, you gotta post a better picture than this. That mount is incredible in person, and this picture just don't do it any justice...

tjh24

Those are really neat mounts.  I have seen waterfowl, ducks and geese like that, but never a turkey.  I really like it.

bowhunter84

Ol'Mossy

Cool looking mount, what's that at the top?

bowhunter84

that is a silver fox squirrel i killed not far from where i killed this bird

mmusso

bowhunter84

headbanger