turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many turkey killers do you know?

Started by turkey_slayer, February 12, 2013, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

I don't reckon I know any.  Most everyone I know always say they haven't even heard one. ???

davisd9

I do not guess who personally but I have spoke to him through PMs and enjoy his advice, he is a killer. My mentor who went by the name 2ounce6s is a killer. I can name a few others that fills tags as well. I know 4or 5 all out Turkey hunting fools.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

appalachianstruttstopper

Quote from: Shotgun on February 14, 2013, 09:30:55 PM
I don't reckon I know any.  Most everyone I know always say they haven't even heard one. ???
:TooFunny: Turkey season is lying season around here!!

ThicketThrasher

I'd probably go with 3. I know a bunch of guys who kill the crap out of them, but the vast majority are hunting in places where even a novice could kill plenty in a season. What separates the true killer from guys who just kill abunch of turkeys every year is that, the true killers could do it just about anywhere, in any type terrain and also do it in places where there aren't a lot of turkeys. If most of the guys I know had to hunt where I do, they wouldn't even hunt. There are too few turkeys, its steep and you have to walk too much. But I know 3 folks who would find em, call em' in and kill em'. By the way, I would consider the guy who started this topic one of my 3.

Arra

I know 2 or 3 ....The kind that you wouldn't want to bet against...