OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

m2 20ga with sumtoy and fed hw 7's

Started by chris30br, February 11, 2013, 09:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris30br

562 Sumtoy with 24" m2 shot today
it was breezy and temps in the mid 40's

captin_hook

Nice, just move your sights a bit and you're good to go! :OGturkeyhead:

K9Doc

Very Nice.  I would shoot her all day long!  Your ready!
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

albrubacker

Wow that is a sweet 20ga pattern for 40 f
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

chris30br

I plan to do some more testing with this gun when the weather gets a bit better. But will only be shooting tss this goaround. Lol the festal heavy weight 7 has averaged over 170 but I'm bout willing to bet the tss goes closer to 300. William u think the 562 will lay the tss in a wad?

SumToy

Some of them work good with the TSS.  Now a few of them we have bump them to the 570.  ONLY  THING I HAVE FOUND IS THAT WE HAVE TO MANY DIFFERNT LOADS IN THE TSS.  At one time I could say but now TSS guys got to figure what load then figure what choke.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA