Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team Captain

Started by tomtamer25, February 08, 2013, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtamer25

Hey guys I know our team isnt full yet but we need a captain so we can get out name changed and they will have to keep and report scores...anyone want to nominate someone for this?

The Painter

I out, I will not be around much durring the season. Be away hunting and out for 6-7 weeks.
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

The Painter

Quote from: The Painter on February 11, 2013, 01:55:54 PM
I out of the captains running, I will not be around much durring the season. Be away hunting and out for 6-7 weeks.
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.

willy8457

I'll join your team if your still looking for members

jakebird

I recruited two buddies to the site, shakey Jake and slyoldtom. Both registered in the random entry thread just below me , but none of us have been assigned a team at this point . I thought the admin was supposed to default us to tea a. If you want us you got us...we all three hunt together....
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

Dallen92

Quote from: jakebird on February 14, 2013, 09:16:27 AM
I recruited two buddies to the site, shakey Jake and slyoldtom. Both registered in the random entry thread just below me , but none of us have been assigned a team at this point . I thought the admin was supposed to default us to tea a. If you want us you got us...we all three hunt together....
Quote from: willy8457 on February 12, 2013, 09:36:40 PM
I'll join your team if your still looking for members

Between each one of you and your buddies looks like that gives us a full team. I would just pm the administrator old gobbler and he should add you to the list for team A.

jakebird

I pm'd him last nite but no reply . Im startin to worry if the old bird may have fell off his limb ...  :(
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

slyoldtom

Just checking to see if I was excepted on the team. My buddy jakebird said I should be on, but didn't getconfirmation yet? If someone could get back to me! Thanks

willy8457

If you check the team sign up page , you and your buddies were added to the team on the 17th along with me, looks like we have eleven guys on the team now. Looks like we need one more guy for a full team. We should pick a name and captain soon. Who on the team hunts First ? I won't be hunting till the last week in April.

The Painter

I'm hunting in SC the 5-7th April and the 12-14th in SD.

tomtamer25

My first date will be March 28, I hope. It all depends on work.

calebb

I start March 30th in TN. Cant wait.