OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

trouble with Beman

Started by VAHUNTER, March 04, 2011, 04:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbox

You can tell real easily the difference between a fast set adhesive and hot melt. Fast sets are clear and hot melt is amber. Like I said Easton will always make things right with a customer regardless of the issue.

As a precautionary general statement to people buying arrows from a "big box" sporting goods store, be careful with arrow work. Unfortunately, at times, they do not adequately train staff particularly when they staff up for a busy season. I've seen staff run arrow shafts through a Apple Saw like they were cutting 2x4's and failing to champher aluminum arrows or Axis arrows. Pro shop arrows may cost a little more but well worth it.

One other note on "big box" arrows, I have looked closely at their ads and seen footnotes regarding straightness tolerances being greater than standard for a given model. Made me wonder if this is how they could sell them so cheap.
Waffle House Pro Staff
It's not the years it's the mileage

VAHUNTER

i agree with longbox . i have never bought any arrows from box stores. some things are worth paying a couple extra dollars for
Good things come to those who wait