turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking turkey vest big man vest

Started by bigd5241, February 03, 2013, 03:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigd5241

Hey everyone I am new to this forum. I am also new to turkey hunting and looking to buy a vest. I see alot of one size fits most but my worry is they wont fit me. My normal shirt size is 3xl. I am 6'8 about 370. If anyone could help me out in the right direction let me know. Thanks!!

captin_hook

Probably gonna have to have one custom made. I'm 5'11 245 and a 3x Russell super elite III fits me comfortably. By the way, what team did you play for?

tomstopper

First welcome to the OG family & second I agree with C.Hook. It's going to be hard one in a size to fit ya. My brother in law goes about 300 & he had trouble...

Stickbow98

bigcamo.com will have what you need. They carry name brand stuff up to 8x. William "Refrigerator" Perry from the old Chicago Bears is a co-owner.
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

savduck

I'm 6, 320. Got a mossy oak 2x/3x limb hanger. Still plenty of room left
Georgia Boy

Gamblinman

Quote from: savduck on February 03, 2013, 09:56:31 PM
I'm 6, 320. Got a mossy oak 2x/3x limb hanger. Still plenty of room left

+1
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

fastford04

I feel your pain man..

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoodsniper

I have a ol' tom I beam. The tag says one size fits most but you may not be in that category. Seriously though it has a lot of adjustment so if you can get one to try on I think it might work for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jk6140

I'm 6'4" 320lbs.  I use the Primos gobbler vest.  I have plenty of room to spare.