OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Pecker Wrecker Turkey Calls

Started by gatrkyhntr70, February 01, 2013, 11:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

A friend of mine makes these calls; They are the best Ive honestly run. My son and I had a great season with them last year! Easy to run soft or loud calling. Check them out; you wont be dissapointed.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/PeckerWreckerTurkeyCalls or http://www.peckerwreckercalls.com/

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

WildSpur

Cool.  Best name going!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

LBA

I see he's using call names that have been in use by other callmakers for a number of years

stumpy

He builds the best calls I have run and he is a great guy to boot
Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

CASH

Quote from: LBA on February 03, 2013, 02:31:19 PM
I see he's using call names that have been in use by other callmakers for a number of years

Please don't start with that crap.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Old Gobbler

send me a copy of your Copyright Trademark and we can talk business - you do have a copyright right ??   

-Shannon

Turkey Trot

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 03, 2013, 08:28:19 PM
send me a copy of your Copyright Trademark and we can talk business - you do have a copyright right ??

Wow.

"Copyright Trademark" and "copyright right"?

Can you translate that to English?  ;D ;D
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Turkey Trot

Who is LBA?

A Maker?

He or she appears to enjoy making acerbic posts and ruffling feathers.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Turkey Trot on February 05, 2013, 05:07:15 PM
Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 03, 2013, 08:28:19 PM

Wow.

"Copyright Trademark" and "copyright right"?

Can you translate that to English?  ;D ;D

You can file for a federal Patent ( something I have done for with turkeycalls in the past   ;)

You can trademark your name or company slogan --like CocaCola ---have a coke and a smile etc...

You can trademark a "look" like UPS has done with the federal patent/trademark on the color brown for their trucks or the designer Louis Vuitton has on its logo

You can copyright a image - that way somebody cant use it and market it - you can actually sue somebody for using your copyrighted image 

all these things are the things that have a patent # , the "TM" or the little c in a circle - when you see that , its somebody else's property

---Shannon

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Turkey Trot on February 05, 2013, 05:08:19 PM
Who is LBA?

A Maker?

He or she appears to enjoy making acerbic posts and ruffling feathers.
We looked at his posts and it looks to be Debbie downer material - he also mentions a guy who makes mouth calls that lots of people have had trouble with in the past ( not to be confused with the callmaker the OP is referring to) 

If you look around you will notice OG gets a good amount of traffic , and that is due in part to the fact I will remove the troublesome people - this is because troublesome people drive of good normal folks  -- 

I have crossed paths with just about every troublesome person on the turkey hunting internet , they have a tendency to want to be the center of attention , cause a public disturbance ,and  exaggerate a false persona online .Troublesome people will vigorously defend their stance to "keep the dream alive" - I have seen and there are accounts of people who have little real hunting experience but online they are the redbaron , these types tend to cling onto their new found glory -I could write a book on troublesome folks and what I have gone through and if the members ever knew they would be floored ! unfortunately for troublesome people  I have a real life to live{ like the rest of you}  and the kiddie games are not part of my daily agenda   

Shannon

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on February 01, 2013, 11:15:05 AM
A friend of mine makes these calls; They are the best Ive honestly run. My son and I had a great season with them last year! Easy to run soft or loud calling. Check them out; you wont be dissapointed.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/PeckerWreckerTurkeyCalls or http://www.peckerwreckercalls.com/

Nice calls , and yes they must work very well !   :icon_thumright: --Shannon

-Shannon

mikejd

Well said OG.

Were might I get myself a pecker wrecker. Im always down to try a new call.