turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New job

Started by dirt road ninja, February 01, 2013, 06:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

I started a new job, same company, different location with different projects. I might not be on here as much in the next few weeks, but fully intend on participating and rolling a few birds.

davisd9

Hope you get that new facility up and going in your style soon.  Hope it has not been too rough on you. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Good luck! I've had a small change at my job also. I'll be moving over to day shift for a little while beginning this weekend. I'm not sure how long it'll last but almost certain it will go through most of my turkey season. I'll still get to hunt a good bit, just won't be able to go every  week day morning. We're going to get em this season. 

trkehunr93

Good luck!  I started a new job back in October and was worried I was not going to get as much time in the woods as I been able to but thankfully I was wrong.  I am hoping the spring holds true as well!

Bustabeak

Good luck with the new job! Hopefully they'll let you get after the birds a good bit this year!