North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Introductions. Get to know your team.

Started by bornagain64, January 30, 2013, 05:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

Elite makes a nice bow too.

Jarbo03 what are you trying to find out about you bow? You can prob look up the serial #s on line and find out more about it. The most important feature on a bow, as far as fitting the shooter, comfort ability and shooting your best is the DRAW LENGTH..
Everyone will have the opinion about which bow is the best, but in order to shoot any bow, it must fit the individual. Usually it is written some where on the limbs? Should say something like 70lb, 28 " draw,
let off 80%.

Martin made some decent bows, it sounds like a 3D bow.

firstflight111

my real name is terry joy
    I live in N.E. OHIO .I am retired steel worker I have 3 boy that hunt with me  and the best wife ever  :love5:  I am a diehard turkey hunter and waterfowler. I hunt everyday of the season in Ohio a few day's in P.A.
Most of my hunting is done with my 3 boy's and a lot of friends and other family that want to go out .
any more my turkey's take a dirt nap with my 887 or the 870 20 GA. I am a sit and wait on my turkey. i don't run and gun .I have my turkey's picked out before the season even starts .

COME ON APIRL 19

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

backwater

Good to meet you Terry,   Welcome to the team.   
    I am a sit and wait kind of turkey hunter myself. As long as I know birds are in the area, I prefer to just sit back and give him his time.
    Ray

bornagain64

Welcome to the team Terry and nice to meet you.
Nothing like sharing the outdoors with good friends and or family.

John

jarbo03

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

nogoodreezen

Welcome from a fellow new guy. I do some sitting and waiting but I prefer to chase em down. Last year I was running everyday and in much better shape. I may have sit a little more this year.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Uhadme@gobble

Hello everyone, my name is Wade, married ,two sons both married, each gave us a granddaughter last year! when PaPaw's not turkey hunting.....ill be enjoying my family. I will be hunting with a Benelli SBE, Nitro Company 3 1/2 #4,#5,#7 load spit out through a Jelly Head. I will also be using a Mathews DXT to poke a hole in a few!!! Will be hunting Ky. - TN.- NE.

firstflight111

Glad to meet all of you hope everyone has a great season .I am still waiting and watching the birds there still in big groups around  here yesterday the started with red heads and fighting some . OH THAT GETS ME PUMPED UP TO GO ..
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

backwater

Good to meet you Wade.    Look John, another Mathews guy on the team.
    Ray

nogoodreezen

What part of Kentucky are you hunting Wade?

bornagain64

Another mathews guy. Well nobody is perfect.
Wade is a turkey killer and a family man so I will forgive the mathews thing.

Wade when are you coming back to Florida to get and Osceola?

John

Uhadme@gobble

Quote from: nogoodreezen on March 13, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

I'm in Western Ky. Land of the Long Beards!!!!!

Uhadme@gobble

Quote from: bornagain64 on March 14, 2013, 06:35:09 PM
Another mathews guy. Well nobody is perfect.
Wade is a turkey killer and a family man so I will forgive the mathews thing.

Wade when are you coming back to Florida to get and Osceola?

John
John, I can hardly wait to get back down there.......hopefully in the next couple of years!

nogoodreezen

Quote from: Uhadme@gobble on March 17, 2013, 08:06:47 PM
Quote from: nogoodreezen on March 13, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

I'm in Western Ky. Land of the Long Beards!!!!!
I live on Lake Cumberland. There is no place else in the world I would rather be. I pray circumstances never arrive where I have to leave the Bluegrass!