15 (78.9%)
Bushnell Trophy 1x28mm
1 (5.3%)
Mueller Quick Shot
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 01, 2013, 09:57:30 AM

BrowningGuy88

Guys I am about to hit the order button on the red dot for my Mossber 935 Turkey and I am down to these 3 choices:

1) http://www.burrisoptics.com/fastfire.html

2) http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/trophy-red-dot/1x-28mm-multi-reticle#

3) http://muelleroptics.com/mqs12233mb

I am leaning toward the Burris Fastfire III heavily, but haven't committed yet. If it were your money for a pure turkey gun which would you buy?

Thanks!
Daman

WildSpur

Buy once.....get the Burris.

I have the 2 and am happy.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

jhcats10

I've had the Bushnell for years and have never had a minutes problem with it, love it. Don't know how I ever hunted without one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schief

I have 2 FF. One' a FFII and other a FFIII.  FFII is on a youth 11-87 with 336 mount. going to put the FFIII on my 870 super mag as soon as i get the burris protector from Brownells.

BurrisOptics

chatterbox

I have had all three of these sights before. I started off with the Bushnell. Great sight, very tough. Only knock is VERY limited FOV.
I had a Mueller, and it also worked very well. The only problem I had with the Mueller, was how high it sat on my gun. I didn't care for that.
The FFIII fixed all those problems for me. I mounted mine on a 336 Marlin base, and she sits nice and low on my gun.
I also found the FFIII to be the easiest of the 3 to dial in.
Waterproof, tough as nails, and tiny. That coupled with the best customer service I have found in the industry, makes this sight my #1 choice in turkey optics. I also believe you should go with the 8 MOA dot if this is a turkey specific gun. Perfect size for hunting big land walking thunder chickens!

Tom Dooley

I have 2 sons that use the Bushnell. They both work great with no problems. As Chatterbox said the only knock would be a limited FOV.

BrowningGuy88

Thanks fellas. I believe I am going to go with the FF3 8moa, but just wanted to confirm my decision!

The plus is the Mossy 935 is already D/T for the 336 mount.

chatterbox

Quote from: Daman on January 31, 2013, 09:33:45 AM
Thanks fellas. I believe I am going to go with the FF3 8moa, but just wanted to confirm my decision!

The plus is the Mossy 935 is already D/T for the 336 mount.
Bud, you are going to love that setup, I promise you! Excellent choice! :icon_thumright:

Thegobblergetter

I have both a FFII and FFIII and love both of them, but I like the FFIII better because of the ease of battery replacement and the adjustable dot.  My dot is 3 MOA and really like the small size.  JMHO   John

Xcal1ber

Would you all agree that the 8 MOA is better than the 3.5 (I think thats what it is) MOA on the FF3?
He shouldn't ought done'nat........ He dead.

chatterbox

Quote from: Xcal1ber on February 02, 2013, 12:33:19 PM
Would you all agree that the 8 MOA is better than the 3.5 (I think thats what it is) MOA on the FF3?
My preference is the 8. I found the 3 to be too small for my liking.

wvnut3

whiskey

I like the 3 MOA dot better than the 8. I like a small aim point.