OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jeb's headhunter chokes

Started by WW, January 28, 2013, 07:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

Anyone tried this choke yet? I just got the .655 for my SBE 1.....Hope it holds a tight one!

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

chatterbox

Quote from: davisd9 on January 28, 2013, 08:08:09 PM
Too rich for my blood.
I agree. I have heard they do throw nice patterns, but I can't afford one.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: WW on January 28, 2013, 07:53:49 PM
Anyone tried this choke yet? I just got the .655 for my SBE 1.....Hope it holds a tight one!

They do an excellent job of patterning. They are very expensive but are as finely made as any choke I've ever seen both inside and out.

Bobby Sears came to the NWTF World Championship a couple of years ago never having competed in any still target shooting event and won the Hunter Class, very convincingly using a JEB's turkey choke. I had an opportunity to look at overall patterns and not just the 3" ones and was very impressed with the evenness of them.

I also had an opportunity to meet Bobby, his family and Jimmy Washam and his family. They are the principles of JEB's chokes and it would be hard to find nicer folks than they are. Bobby and Jimmy are true gentlemen in every sense of the word. Good people!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your new JEB's choke and look forward to hearing how it works for you.

Thanks,
Clark

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

WW

Thanks Clark! I'll be sure to post up the results.

gobblingghost

I have not seen a pattern out of an SBE