turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

franchi affinity

Started by Gagry, January 25, 2013, 05:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gagry

Well since it has been quite on here for a couple of days thought I would start a new topic. I bought a new franchi affinity 20ga 26" barrel yesterday. Thinking about sumtoy 562 and fed hwt #6. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Mike

FullChoke

I'm really not familiar with that gun and what it prefers in choke style and constriction. I would go with the Federal HW #7s (if you haven't already bought the shells) and ask William at Sumtoy what tube would bridge the gap between your gun and those shells. Fellows like him and Clark (allaboutshooting) have helped take most of the expensive and time consuming mystery out of gun/choke/shell combinations.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Eric Gregg

You may can even type your gun into the search bar and find info that has already been posted in regards to this gun.
You can never have too many of them!

Congrats on the new gun

Gagry

I talked to William at sumtoy and he is making me a choke that will work with the federal hw or hv13. He is really a nice guy we talked for a while about chokes the availability of ammo. I agree totally about Clark he always has good answers to the questions posted on here you can tell he knows what he is talking about. I couldn't find the fed hw #7 until this morning. I ordered 2 boxes. Thanks Eric, when I picked it up I couldn't put it down it feels great and shoulders perfect. Now if it will pattern as good as it feels it will be a winner. I'll keep youall posted.