turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth Call Press

Started by beech river game calls, January 22, 2013, 08:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beech river game calls

For sale is a mouth call press that we developed and had machined. This press is ideal for an individual or call company that is looking to make short runs of mouth calls (1000 calls per year). For the money you are not going to find a press with the accuracy and repeatability of this press. It is easy to make consistent calls with this press due to the fact that the tension is easily repeatable by counting the number of turns of the screw when tensioning. Enough material to make approximately 10 calls will be included. If you have any questions let me know. $200 shipped.

Gamechaser

That is great. Do you make a tape cutter as well?

beech river game calls

No, only have the press. Thanks for the interest.

elpepe25

La onda es mia

beech river game calls

n2deer

Whats the part in the center? I have a similar set up.

beech river game calls

The T shaped head in the center is designed to crimp the frame after you stretch the laytex to your desired tension.

Cet803

Is this still for sale.if so would u take 175.thanks

beech river game calls

beech river game calls

Press is still for sale. I will take $175.00 shipped. Don't think the p.m. I sent went through. P.M me with further questions or if your interested. Thanks

Cet803

Hate to sound stupid but don't no how to do a pm.how can I pay for it.do you take paypal

beech river game calls

Yes I will take paypal. Send me an email to beechrivergamecalls@hotmail.com with your paypal address and I will send you an invoice. Thanks.

beech river game calls

Sale pending payment

beech river game calls