OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Big Football Games This Weekend....Who Do You Think Will Win?

Started by ctwny1, January 18, 2013, 03:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctwny1

Big games this weekend. Who do you think is going to win? Sunday at 3pm is the first game between NFC winners Atlanta Falcons vs San Francisco 49ers

Next at 8pm is the AFC winners Baltimore Ravens vs New England Patriots.

In the first game...I have to go with San Francisco. Last week they really good on both sides of the ball. They will be going to the Super Bowl.

The second game between Ravens and Pats ... Boy...I just don't know. This is going to be a real knock down, black & blue game. I expect the Pats to be throwing short quick passes to beat the Ravens pass rush. On offense the Ravens can beat New England with both passing and running. Pats will have a real tuff time running the ball. But the Pats are a well coached machine....what ever team has less mistakes and turn overs will win. Very much looking forward to watching this game and this game just might be better than the Super Bowl. My heart is for the Ravens....but my mind says Pats.

Who do you think is going to the Super Bowl?

tomstopper

kansas hooks

All i'm hoping for are good games.  I do want Atlanta to win only because i would love to see Tony G. make it to the Super Bowl in his last year.

TRKYHTR

NE V's San Francisco. 2 best teams in the NFL. JMO

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

turkey_slayer

Quote from: TRKYHTR on January 18, 2013, 04:20:51 PM

TRKYHTR

I agree. To bad this snow storm knocked my power out and said it would prob be Tuesday before I get it back >:(

chatterbox

TRKYHTR
This. I give the edge to San Fran. The only caviat is New England does much better the second time around. They are second to none in game preperation.

Wrangler95

I'm pulling for the Atlanta Falcons to win the Superbowl!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

captpete

TRKYHTR

I have to agree, although I would rather see the Ravens vs Atlanta with the Ravens winning it all...only because I have them in a pool..would rather see Atlanta win it all.

longspur

Sully53

49er's vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl, Brady is just to good, Pats win it all!!!!

turkey_slayer

Looks like san fran barely pulled this one off. Great game tho! Almost time for Brady to do his magic

FttFttVroom!

Had Brady in my FFL this year. Got me second place so I will root for the Pats.

mdtkyhntr

Brady wasn't good enough. Seems to be the theme when he's playing the Ravens. Out dueled by Flacco again.

Eric Gregg

I like the Super Bowl matchup this year. Should be a good one.
I think I am going to pull for the 49ers

longspur