turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ol' Mountain Bird

Started by Gooserbat, January 11, 2013, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

You know, don't you. Ol' Mountain Bird, the one with 2 1/4" spurs and a 17" beard. The one that weighs 31# and try as hard as you can, you can't squeeze the trigger when he's standing 20 yards down your shotgun barrel. Then you wake up with you fist clinched in a tight ball, and you feel for the diaphragm that's not in your mouth. Then your pulse slows and you drift back to sleep. You know, Mountain Bird.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

vaturkey

Yea I Know Mountain Bird ! I've met him several times ! Sometimes he makes me sweat !  :newmascot: 
Vaturkey

The Cohutta Strutter

Yep, had one hand it to me last spring.....mountain bird it was. I'll go back for him and hopefully hand it back to him, just maybe....lol
Anybody seen America lately?

redarrow

Yep,and I know his stinkin cousin Mountain Buck,too.

guesswho

Y'all got problems.  Anytime I wake up like that it's because of Mountain Woman.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on January 11, 2013, 05:57:39 PM
Y'all got problems.  Anytime I wake up like that it's because of Mountain Woman.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

redarrow

Quote from: guesswho on January 11, 2013, 05:57:39 PM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Pervert  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

socalturkeyman

No their probablly just married! lol Us hitched up dude just dream of hunts that we cant afford. :turkey2: :drool:
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy