News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scoring Sheets

Started by FullChoke, January 11, 2013, 11:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Guys,

Here is our Team Scoring Sheet. Download it, print a few and keep them with you.

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu292/Fullchoke/ScoringSheet.jpg)

When you take a gobbler, measure, score and photograph him as usual. Fill out the Scoring Sheet (a Sharpie works nicely) and get a photo of you, the recently dearly departed and the filled-out sheet all together in one shot.

Let me know if you have any questions.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

mightyjoeyoung

Only Computer I have access to with a printer is blocked from photobucket.  If you could save it and post it as a pdf I could download and print it then but that's about the only way. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

davisd9

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on January 15, 2013, 04:50:21 PM
Only Computer I have access to with a printer is blocked from photobucket.  If you could save it and post it as a pdf I could download and print it then but that's about the only way.

:icon_thumright:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

FullChoke

Here is the Scoring Sheet saved in .doc and .pdf formats. This should help if you have computer restrictions for Photobucket.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

mightyjoeyoung

Shuweet!  Thanks FullChoke!   :you_rock:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase