turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hoo hoo??

Started by graybeard, January 08, 2013, 10:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graybeard

Who of the custom call makers on here will be at the NWTF convention and where will you be located? Thanks.

graybeard

Did I ask this question in the wrong place?? Does anybody know if any of the custom callers if will be in Nashville this year?

nx95240

i see nobody answer  but i be in the Twisting Creek Calls booth selling a few . come by and talk turkey ..brian

graybeard

Thanks for responding, Brian. I'll be sure to look you up.

West Augusta

I'll also be at the Twisting Creek Booth most of the time.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

pappy

As a call maker, I know I will be there, not with a booth but with the excited expectancy of meeting other call makers and many of my OG friends. One thing that we started last year was to get all OG members meet infront of the main entrance to the convention hall, with our Banner....everyone signed it and we plan on doing the same this year. If you are attending then you are more then welcomed to come by and sign and we will also be taking a group picture for a recorded memory of the gathering. I posted last year to get cell phone numbers and a list of folks that were planning on coming by, and will do the same for this year's event. Most likely be posting next week giving everyone the opportunity to holler out. Plan on seeing you....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

graybeard

Sounds good, Pappy. You are one of the call makers I was hoping to meet.

stone road turkey calls

Not going this year, hope you guys have fun and make some new friends. got two pot calls there check them out and let me know what you think.

Gary
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call