Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

I'll get it going

Started by Moore, January 07, 2013, 11:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moore

I'll get the thread going by saying cant wait to chase some merriams this spring if everything goes ok
[

gob09

me niether shawn i have been waiting for the contest to start and cant wait for  season

harvester

Its about time we started getting things going? Glad to be back.

keyser12ga

Hey guys, hope everything is well with you all.  Glad to be back on the team.

harvester

Quote from: keyser12ga on January 08, 2013, 04:25:53 PM
Hey guys, hope everything is well with you all.  Glad to be back on the team.

What the hey, are you gonna get rid if that strut stoppers banner anytime soon?  :TooFunny:

nctrkyhntr

How are you all doing? Glad to be back. Ready to finally be chasing some rios here in texas

unclerick

I can feel the adreniline pumping now, it's gnna be a good year.... :z-guntootsmiley:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Moore

Quote from: unclerick on January 08, 2013, 09:04:46 PM
I can feel the adreniline pumping now, it's gnna be a good year.... :z-guntootsmiley:
:icon_thumright:
[

gob09

yeah i been watching turkeys all winter

jjones

I can't wait for spring! I'm moving to east TN soon so hopefully I can find somewhere over there to hunt.

harvester

Quote from: jjones on January 10, 2013, 10:23:05 AM
I can't wait for spring! I'm moving to east TN soon so hopefully I can find somewhere over there to hunt.

What part are you moving to?

jjones

I'm gonna be working in Cleveland, and our office is in Athens

harvester

Quote from: jjones on January 10, 2013, 06:51:37 PM
I'm gonna be working in Cleveland, and our office is in Athens

Thats a good 1.5 hrs away but there is some good turkey hunting down toward meigs county and also in roane county. That shouldn't be that far of a drive for you.  I'm sure you could ask around in the general forum on here or go to TnDeer and find out some. Their are several folks are TnDeer that could help out down that way. Your welcome to come up to Morgan county and hunt with me if you would like. There aint as many birds (no where near the number) here as there is in western Kentucky though.

harvester

ElkTurkMan

Hey guys I am glad we are all back I look forward to it.  I hope to catch up with some of you next month at the convention.