OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Do coyotes eat skunks?

Started by barry, January 06, 2013, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Apparently not on this nite anyway. Had 2 other pics besides this one of the 2 together

runngun

Naw, they probably can't get passed the smell... LOL

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Salty Bum

do skunks really have to worry about anything eating them

barry

Quote from: Salty Bum on January 06, 2013, 02:46:05 PM

We had a guy do some trappin and he caught a skunk, something ate all but one leg by the time he checked the trap.

alloutdoors

Quote from: Salty Bum on January 06, 2013, 02:46:05 PM

Great horned owls eat skunks, in some cases skunks are their primary food source. They are the only animal that regularly targets them.

CASH

Saw a nature show one time that said owls are the main natural predator to skunks because they have no sense of smell.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

longspur

My hawk caught one once. NOT GOOD!!!! :help:

tomstopper

Quote from: CASH on January 06, 2013, 09:16:05 PM
Saw a nature show one time that said owls are the main natural predator to skunks because they have no sense of smell.
Now that makes sense.....

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

mrlongbeard

THEY WILL EAT THEIR OWN. HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. SHOT ONE FEW YEARS BACK IT TOOK ABOUT WEEK N A HALF THEN ONE NIGHT SAW 2 YOTES FEEDING ON THE DEAD ONE OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. SO I WOULD SAY THEY MOST LIKELY WILL EAT SKUNKS