OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Input Needed- Indian Creek .675 in Browning Inv +

Started by TheSportsman, January 03, 2013, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSportsman

Guys, I am going to try one of the Indian Creek chokes for my gun this year. I have a Browning Gold, 12ga, 3.5", with a 24" barrel.  My two fav. loads are the 3.5" Magnum Blends and the Winchester Elite Xtended Range 3.5" 6s... I see they offer a .665 and a .675 for the Inv + guns...  Which would you say try and why?  Im thinkin the .665 would be a lil too tight for the Mag Blends, but I imagine it would shoot the Win XR 6s well...  I sure would think the .675 would throw a mean pattern with the magblends.  What do you guys think, which should i try first?  I want to stay away from Straight 7s... opinons pleaase. Thanks!@

wingbonehntr

I have a browning silver and have shot both. In my gun the 675 was hands down the better choke. I did not shoot the Winchester 6s but did shoot the magblends and hevi 6s &7s. The hevi 6s and 7s did best in my gun. I have never gotten great results with the magblends in my gun and have shot them through many chokes. If you purchase one and do not get the results you were looking for Indian creek will swap you for another restriction choke. Hope this will help you and good luck.
Thanks, Brent

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I have both .665 and .675 Indian Creek chokes in RemChoke, but only .665 in INV+

The .665 INV+ has outshot both RemChokes with every 3" shell I've tried.  It's been the only choke I've ever tried in any gun, that shot very well with every single 3" load I've put through it.  Could just be my 3" BPS, but I doubt it.  Also, the .665 RemChoke has outshot the .675 RemChoke 90% of the time.  With 3" shells, I highly recommend the .665 chokes.

If you intend to shoot 3.5" shells, then a .675 might be just as good.

runngun

The 675 is what I have in my BPS. IT WORKS AWESOME

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.