turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Something every gun owner should read

Started by allaboutshooting, January 03, 2013, 01:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Today, Senator Dianne Feinstein will introduce proposed legislation that would impact every gun owner. If you've not already read her bill, I'd direct you to Feinstein's Senate website for her identification of the bill's key elements: http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/files/serve/?File_id=10993387-5d4d-4680-a872-ac8ca4359119.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Addicted to Gobblin

Seems to me like the legal gun owners are being made out to be criminals.  If welfare was that hard to obtain then America wouldn't be so far in debt.

Eric Gregg

If I am reading this bill correctly, my 870 with ShurShot stock would either be illegal and classified an assault weapon......And they are going to allo all "legally" obtained guns prior to this bill to be grandfathered in.....but you have to do a background check, finger prints taken, and the serial number of the firearm registered all under the watchfull care of the ATF.

God help us if this passes

30_06

Basically if a gun has the potential of looking scary they are wanting to ban it. Another assault on our 2nd Amendment rights.
Join the NRA, write your representatives, let your voice be heard.

ctwny1

I think we need a people movement to get rid of people like Dianne Feinstein. She along with her dyed hair has got to go.

turkey_slayer

This pees me off so bad. I dont own no assault rifles nor really have no use for em personally but by gosh if I or any other law abiding citizen wants to buy one we should have that right to. They believe the 2nd ammendment is to protect hunting and sporting type firearms yet the 2nd ammendment was written so the people could protect themselves from a tyrannical government. Not hey lets them have this gun but not that one.  If this goes through it will only be one step closer for them to try and take the rest.  I doubt this will have a sunset provision like the clinton ban did either. Columbine and that big bank robbery both happened during the last assault ban what makes them think this will work?  The Conn shooting was really really sad. Being a father I dont know how I could take that. It wasnt the gun that did it tho it was a mentally ill evil person. They will never be able to stop this no matter what law they pass. Its not a coincidence either that most of these shootings happen around gun free zones. They know there not going to be met with force. Teachers should be allowed to conceal carry.

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country and I seen where they celebrated their 500th murder the other day. Sydney Australia reached 100 as well and nobody is suppose to even own a gun there. The media makes it even worst. Piers Morgan and David Gregory are just pure morons. Heck david was stupid enough to bring a high capacity magazine on meet the press even after the police told him no.  With it being filmed in DC and illegal Wayne should have asked him on air where he got that from. If this passes I will not register my guns.

turkey slayer

Quote from: ctwny1 on January 03, 2013, 01:52:53 PM
I think we need a people movement to get rid of people like Dianne Feinstein. She along with her dyed hair has got to go.
you got that right

lmbhngr

:toothy12:I knew this was coming that`s why I never registered all mine!!

BowBendr

I'm so glad I don't own any guns.......... ;)

Eric Gregg