OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bingo Announcement !!!!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, December 29, 2012, 08:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

BINGO 2013

Guys as a big heads up the relentless procession of Bingo games on OLDGOBBLER.COM is going to fire up in all its glory in just a week or so....Everyone knows how popular the games are with the membership and how nice some of the merchandise is from our very generous site supporters is -These games can be very addictive , intense and fast paced - Trust me on this .....there is going to be some very nice items up for grabs for 2013

I will be running down some basic and simple instructions important for all the members to know

1) If you have played in a bingo game since Feb 2012 and you still have a copy of your 15 states , and would like to continue to use those same states for the 2013 season - no need to contact me , I have a copy and if you win I will take the time to retrieve them upon you winning a game 

2) If you misplaced your list from 2012 or want to try a new list , send me a new list of 15 states - do this at your earliest convenience this will save me the time of having to retrieve hundreds of lists, again if you lost track of your list SEND ME A NEW ONE

3) Once a game has started and I am picking states and a member sends me states , they will have to wait out till the net game

4) I typically and normally run the bingo at the very best and advantageous time frame- just prior and during the Spring season (x-mas to May) this is so that the site supporter/callmaker gets maximum coverage for their generous donation 

5) I am in the process of making the list of bingo games from the site supporters and Callmakers , I am just about booked up for the  pre-spring and spring seasons , If a Callmaker wishes to generously host a game for the site membership to play for contact me privately and I will let you know what openings are available for your consideration-

That's about it for now , when the games begin I am going to fire them off in rapid procession and there will be mass PM notifications as usual     --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

FireDoc

Thank you! Love this part of the site! Happy New Year as well.  :icon_thumright:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF