turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

traveling call

Started by trkehunr93, December 10, 2012, 06:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkehunr93

We gonna try this again?  I'm up for it!

dirt road ninja

davisd9

I plan to do it again this year and I will be more on top of it to make sure each member will be able to use it.  I hate what happened last year and have full intention that it will not occur again.  So please everyone bear with me if I get a little annoying about exactly where it is and if it has been passed on.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

I guess Canyonhunter lost his post on this one too.
       I'm all for it again.

Bustabeak

I'm definitely in. I though it was pretty cool last year!

Turkeykiller12

I liked it last year. Can't wait to give the traveling call another go in the woods this coming season.

davisd9

Looks like my post about when we are giving last year's call away was deleted when the server crashed.

We will give the travel call from last year away before this season starts.  If you were on the team last year than you are registered to win it.  I will get it set up to do the random drawing at the end of February to the beginning of March.  That way the winner can have it by the time their season starts.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer