OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This one got a free pass

Started by Sherrell, December 05, 2012, 07:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

Sorry about the clown behind the camera.I should of brought the tripod that morning and I didn't.

Uploaded it to youtube and it was big time blurry,but what the heck.

He was fortunate I was just enjoying a morning in the stand.

http://youtu.be/J4Cp0QQ1fvg

drenalinld

Cool. You have to address that turkey problem before it gets completely out of hand. I am available for out of state Spring consultation!

tomstopper

Nice. I was focused on the buck but as soon as the turkeys came into the picture, I completely forgot about him. ;D

woodwzrd

That is a nice buck. He looked to be a younger deer and should be a real dandy next year. What is even better is that flock of health looking birds. I do agree with drenalinld though that you may need to seek out out of state help to get the population under control.

Hognutz

Nice stuff, Sherrell..If you ever need help with turkey eradication, call me!! I am fairly proficient at it!! ;D
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Sherrell

It looks like we had a banner hatch.I actually was videoing the turkeys first when the tree shaker emerged.he veered all the way around the turkeys and when you see him step out,he looks over at the turkeys to his left.

I agree he was a younger deer and although I don't have a antler recipe....he may of ended up in the freezer if I was in the mood.

I sometime's let deer walk in the fall and gobblers in the Spring....isn't always about the trigger pull.