OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2013 ROLL CALL

Started by davisd9, December 02, 2012, 10:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Hey Fellows!  Please check in on this thread so that we can make sure everyone got the message I sent out and know everyone that still wants to be on the team.  Feel free to PM me or Mr. John (JVA54) with any questions or concerns.  Please just let us know you got the message.  Thanks!

Respectfully,
Donald
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Checking in!  Definitely want to be on the team with you guys again! 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Checking in , can't wait, looking forward to a great year of turkey hunting!

Bustabeak

I'm in! Already taken opening week off of work! Hope to see everyone back on the team!

dirt road ninja

I'm in, been stashing away vacation time.

C J Stahly

You can count me in.

Donald,
If there is an opening because someone doesn't want to participate again, let me know and I will fill it for us.  I already have a fella in mind ;)

trkehunr93

Checking in!  You can count on me!  Looking forward to it again this spring fella's.

davisd9

Quote from: C J Stahly on December 03, 2012, 10:19:17 AM
You can count me in.

Donald,
If there is an opening because someone doesn't want to participate again, let me know and I will fill it for us.  I already have a fella in mind ;)

We have one member that has not said that they wanted to play again or not.  I am waiting to hear from them.  If there is a spot open than I will get with cause if it is who I think you are talking about then he will fit right in.

boomer

Checking in. Cant wait for the season to get here.

Turkeykiller12

I'm no longer interested in being apart of the team. Good luck to each of you and I hope y'all have a great season. Thanks for letting me be apart of your team last season.

davisd9

Quote from: C J Stahly on December 03, 2012, 10:19:17 AM
You can count me in.

Donald,

Let your friend know we have an opening.

davisd9

Quote from: Canyonhunter on December 04, 2012, 09:20:16 PM
I'm no longer interested in being apart of the team. Good luck to each of you and I hope y'all have a great season. Thanks for letting me be apart of your team last season.

Hate to hear that.  Hope you have a great season.  Take care.

dirt road ninja

Quote from: Canyonhunter on December 04, 2012, 09:20:16 PM

We going to miss your birds, good luck to you this Spring.

WNY Bowhunter

I'm in.  I may spend a little time chasing gobblers around this spring...
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

dirt road ninja

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on December 06, 2012, 11:49:54 AM
I'm in.  I may spend a little time chasing gobblers around this spring...

This spring you need to start out wearing your lucky hat. Once you put it on last year you were rolling some birds.