North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Friday Devotional 11/30/2012 "Let me tell you about........"

Started by BOFF, November 30, 2012, 10:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Romans 1:16(NIV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

If you found a really good sporting goods store, with employees who were knowledgeable and did not spew a bunch of garbage, or you found a mom and pop restaurant with home cooking which had fair prices, would you not be telling everyone about it?

Well, you have in your possession, one of the greatest things to share, since you know personally, the One who forgives our sins, and gave us, a new life with abundance.

Should we not be telling everyone we meet about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Father,

Forgive me of not professing Your salvation to all I meet. May it be when our mouths do not move, our actions speak louder, of Your great works and salvation. May Your name be glorified in all we do, and in all we plan to do in our hearts, minds, thoughts, actions, and motives.

Put upon our hearts, the people we need to speak and pray for, who do not know Your love.

Thank you for your steadfast love, grace, and mercy which has been freely poured over us, in all times.
Thank You for Your son Jesus, as it is in His precious name we ask, and claim these things, Amen!!! 

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Duke0002