OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shot this one over the thanksgiving weekend.

Started by JVA54, November 27, 2012, 08:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

Not real big, but he has some nice tines G2's are10" & 8 3/4" G3,s are 7 3/4", not very wide only 13" :(

dirt road ninja

JVA54

davisd9

I would have been dang proud of him.  Nothing wrong with that buck.  Congratulations!  The biggest buck I have seen all year was in my back yard.  Still getting after them.  The bright moon has slowed things here a bit.  Once the new moon hits it will be back on.   :icon_thumright:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

trkehunr93

davisd9

Mr. John, did you get that PM I sent the other day?  Was just curious.  I have trouble knowing I have a new one after the update to the site.  Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Yes  I got it, sorry didn't respond back.

davisd9

Not a problem.  Just wanted to make sure.  Thanks!