turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

She's hooked on pigs

Started by turkey slayer, November 05, 2012, 04:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

My wife loves to hunt anything but especialy deer now after killing these two fatties she want to shoot pigs! biggest one went 375! so big i had to go get it out with the tractor. just for a comparison I weigh 235.

Hognutz

Congrats on the pigs, Slayer. What do you do with them? Are they worthy tablefare? Nicely done..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

savduck

Way to go. Thats a bunch of pork.

Hognutz.....heck no. Those big ones are tough. They make great fertilizer though. Shoot em and let em lay. I cant stand a wild pig.
Georgia Boy

Eric Gregg

Hognutz

Looks like I'm going to have to go hog hunting.. Never shot a pig..Looks like fun....Soooeeey

barry

Love me some fresh pork sausage & bbq!
When's the picnic? I'll bring slaw.

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Hognutz on November 05, 2012, 05:41:07 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to go hog hunting.. Never shot a pig..Looks like fun....Soooeeey

What?!?!  With you on-line handle!?  LOL
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Hognutz

Quote from: Tail Feathers on November 05, 2012, 09:21:50 PM
Quote from: Hognutz on November 05, 2012, 05:41:07 PM

What?!?!  With you on-line handle!?  LOL

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:We don't have many up here.. I guess there are a few, but I have never seen any where I have hunted..

lightsoutcalls

Hopefully after they eat all the acorns in the higher elevations they'll come back down out of the mountains near where I hunt and start hitting some "golden acorns".  ;D  I haven't seen any hog sign where I hunt since I killed a little 90 lb sow.  After I put another deer or two in the freezer, the trail cameras will be set up in prime hog spots. 

Congrats on the pigs!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

tomstopper

Congrats.. I want to hog hunt so bad but dont want to pay an outfitter. Do any of you guys know any farmers who would welcome an out of state person to help them get rid of them on their land. I voulnter if so.  I know that they can cause major problems and would love to help get rid of a few.

Turkey Beard

That is so cool! My daughter shot her first hog this past spring. We didn't weigh it but estimated it around 275 or so. She shot it with a bow... while 13 weeks pregnant... carrying twins!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Mild Bill

looks like you all done good
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.