turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some bucks im hunting this week.

Started by longbeard11, November 05, 2012, 09:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Hunted Saturday morning and saw 4 bucks, 3 were 130s or better. The rut is in full swing here in WV and they are getting after it.

Pulled some of my camera cards this weekend and had some dandy bucks on them. Ive seen a few other bucks that are the same caliber and bigger just no pics of them yet but these are a few that i am hunting that i do have pics of so far.

Here is my biggest buck on one of my farms and he is my number one target right now. All my pics of him have been in daylight the last two weeks. The camera is set up between feed and a large bedding area that i know he hangs out in, has huge rubs in it.  You can see my stand empty in the background, hopefully i can take advantage of him up on his feet in daylight this week and put him down.

Here are some other random pics of some smaller young bucks, some coyotes, some weird does and me and kayla walking out after hunting one evening.

tomstopper

renegade19

Some dandy ones.  Good luck.  Heating up here in Illinois too.  I'm headed out later.

redarrow

Cool pics. The one looks like Rosie and Ellen  shaking hands. :o

turkey slayer

Basser69

Neill_Prater

Man, those were some UGLY deer in that last picture! Seriously, those are some really nice bucks. Best of luck to you.

FANMAN

Great pics.   good luck and be safe.

captin_hook

Awsome pics ! I'm heading down to WV in a couple weeks for 1st day, can't wait.

longbeard11

Gonna come down and join the pumpkin army in the woods huh? lol Good luck. I think the rut will be basically over by the time rifle season comes in, which is good, means alot of the bigger bucks will survive.

Quote from: captin_hook on November 05, 2012, 02:22:35 PM
Awsome pics ! I'm heading down to WV in a couple weeks for 1st day, can't wait.