OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hey Fellas

Started by C J Stahly, November 01, 2012, 02:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C J Stahly

Figured since I hadn't been on here in a while, I would drop in and say hey.  Can't wait for the season to roll around. For two reasons: 1st is because that means I will be back home with my family again.  2nd is because it means I will be back in the woods...sharing stories, and hanging out with a couple of good friends.

Hope everyone is doing well.  God bless!

dirt road ninja

What part of the world are you in, stateside I hope.

I guess after reading Donald's post your over seas. Be safe and God bless.

davisd9

Hope your time over there flys by.  Getting that package together but waiting on something that I want to send.  I will let you know when it is on the way.  Take care brother and your family and you are in my prayers.  Still got the spot right beside me under a roost reserved for you.  Looking forward to our hunts this spring!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

It's good to hear from you CJ,    be safe!

C J Stahly

Thanks guys.  Kinda good to be back on here. Even though I may not be back right at the beginning of the season, I hope there is still a spot on the team for me.  I wont miss but a day or so.

DRN- I am in the heart of Taliban country.

davisd9

Of course there is a spot for you on the team, do not worry about that my friend!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer