turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2012 Waterfowl Photo Thread

Started by TrophyTracker, September 15, 2012, 08:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Looks like it was well worth your effort  :z-guntootsmiley: congrats on the banded mallard  :you_rock:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ghillie

Went on a quick field hunt today with a buddy that spotted a single Speck with all of the other Canada's on the roost.  Prolly the only speck that stopped in Iowa.  Have seen a handfull in my entire waterfowling career here.  Well as luck would have it birds were commng off the roost.  We had three on the deck and cupped.  My buddy calls the shot, drops the first two and then I pulled the trigger on the lone bugger.  It looked a little funny after he shot and he flarred.  I could see the belly.  When it hit the ground I realized what just happened!  Needless to say there was a lot of whooping it up and it's going on the wall!  Not a bad day in the field except for being a little nervous with deer shotgun opener today...

Old Gobbler

-Shannon

ghillie

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

ghillie

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

ghillie

Corn fed greentops and wonder bread black feet!

ChiefBubba

Booked a trip this last weekend in Kansas with an outfitter. Weather was a little warm with not a lot of wind but the guides did some good scouting and put us on the meat for our last hunt. Chief.

First hunt and the first 6 Specks to decoy never left the spread. Nice start for the hunt plus 3 Cacklers rounded it off started slow but good.

Nice Cackler we were able to get in the dekes while duck hunting a small cow pond.

3 birds headed for the Taxidermist my buddies Mallard had a triple curl. My first Wigeon and first Gadwall. I may hold out for a better Wig if I can get one but the Gaddy for sure is going on the wall.

My Speck I think I'm getting mounted from the last hunt.

Group shot from out last hunt everyone with limits plus 3 Snows we got.

Old Gobbler

Some Public Florida layout hunting- mixed bag - Ringnecks,  Teal,  Florida mottled,  Bluebill and Shoveler

:welcomeOG:

-Shannon

TRKYHTR

Went duck hunting with my friend Dr John Zeiter yesterday. We killed our limits with 9 teal, 4 ringnecks, and a gadwall. We wont talk about how many shots it took. Lets just say we talked to another member of the club afterward and he said that the blind is in such a way that the ducks get on you quick and that he shot 125 shells to kill his limit the last time he hunted it.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

Shotgun

turkey slayer

nativeks

Got a field lined up for tomorrow afternoon. Couple thousand ducks in it so I should have some really good pictures tomorrow evening.

longbeard95

I love the pics guys! Here are a couple pics of the wood ducks we took out of a field here in WI

My Dad and I with a limit of woodies and a couple mallards

My buddies and I limited out the next morning in the same field. Hunt only lasted about 15 minutes
Me and one my dads buddies with a mess of woodies and a couple geese. We were 2 shy of our 4 man limit but the un expected geese made up for those.

I hope you all had a safe and fun season. I know we sure did this year! And good luck next year!
Tyler