turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WoooHOOOO (updated with pics)

Started by harvester, March 02, 2011, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Just got the message, Wendell from lightsout has just sent my call to me.  :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

TURKEYS BEWARE

:fud: :newmascot:

ElkTurkMan

Post up some pics when you get it.

harvester

unclerick

Cool,  :icon_thumright:, I've got one of his calls, there great.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Its the anodized aluminum one. Yellowheart I believe. Hope it sounds as good as it looks.

mfd1027

Good deal,  can't wait to see it.   The only pot call I carry these days is an alum. one.  A Bud n Betty.   I love the rasp of that thing.   
Dan

harvester

IT ARRIVED!!!!!

And sounds awesome. Post pics later.  :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

harvester

gob09

mfd1027

Looks awesome Dustin!!  Hope it brings you a lot of luck this year.   
Dan

unclerick

Great looking call man, go and kill turkeys with it now.. :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ElkTurkMan

Great looking Call I bet she sounds as good as she looks! :you_rock:

harvester

I have never used an aluminum call before, it seems to be a little tricky gettin the hang of it. Especially when you try and get a little volume out of it, seems to have a very high pitch sound out of it. I think I have figured it out now. I am use to using slate and being able to get the louder sounds out of it but it will make a great addition to my vest. Just have to wait and see how good it really is in a couple of weeks.  :icon_thumright:

It make awesome kee kees!!  :z-guntootsmiley:

nctrkyhntr

thats a great looking call. Turkeys be ware

t_eagen13

That is a very good lookin call. I got a striker from Wendell this year like yours and love it, its beautiful. My next pot call is going to be an anodized aluminum from Wendell also. Hope it brings some birds in for ya to smack!