OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Look out while out and about!

Started by Ryan T, August 25, 2012, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan T

I ran up on one while checking a camera today and within ten minutes dad had one under the tractor.  The darker of the two was 5' even, but bigger around than the lighter one which was 5' 2".  We have a healthy population of rattlesnakes and a lot of cottonmouths.  I have never killed two in one day, we kill a couple a year though.  I've never killed a rattlesnake on my place under 4'. [blink]

I'd ask that all of the herpetologist, hippies, fun-sucking, Obama-lovin, good people on this forum not lose sleep over me killing them.  Any legitimate arguments about their value to the ecosystem will fall on deaf ears.  I'll kill em all until I run out of ammo. [shootin]

Eric Gregg

BOFF

I'd be more impressed with an arrow from the bow in them.  :toothy9:

God Bless,
David B.

longspur

I'd ask that all of the herpetologist, hippies, fun-sucking, Obama-lovin, good people on this forum not lose sleep over me killing them.  Any legitimate arguments about their value to the ecosystem will fall on deaf ears.  I'll kill em all until I run out of ammo. [shootin]

[ :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Shoot'em all macho man. Shoot'em all  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

ctwny1

The only good snake is a dead one. Kill'em all...

econo

good shootin with that springfield. What calibur ?
May God bless you all

savduck

Tons of Timber rattlers getting shot this year. Get em.
Georgia Boy

Wingbone

:you_rock:

Good job man! I have no use for a rattlesnake, other than decorate my basement walls with skins.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Sherrell

I hate stuff without shoulder blades! :'(

barry

Ryan T

Spellnj3

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

captin_hook

redarrow

If your looking for snake lovers,you won't likely find one on this site.Shoot'em.

Devastator

kill them all.not sure how you guys can go hunt'n with them thing's crawling around.i love to hunt but that might make me non hunter. :emoticon-cartoon-012: :emoticon-cartoon-012: