OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Neil Armstrong Passes

Started by CASH, August 25, 2012, 05:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

FANMAN

One of many,many brave men.Thank you Sir.

Skeeterbait

I remember my parents letting me stay up late that night.  I remember hearing "That's one small step for man... one giant leap for mankind" as it actually happened.  Great moment of national pride.  We need more moments like that today.  Great man.  Great American.

Hognutz

He was a hero, with balls as big as church bells..Can you imagine the leap of faith necessary to do what they did? You are going to be the first person to ever walk on the moon, son.. If everything goes as planned!! WOW!!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Eric Gregg

I work with a man whose father was instrumental on working with NASA to make that landing happen.
He said that they landed that module on the moon with very primitive technology in comparison to what we have today. It took grape fruit size cahona's to climb in a rocket filled with rocket fuel, let them light it up and shoot you into outer space, land a module safely on the moon, and, get yourself and crew back.

Thanks Mr. Armstrong.......may we find the courage that you had then in facing our challenges today

stone road turkey calls

Quote from: Hognutz on August 25, 2012, 10:02:52 PM
He was a hero, with balls as big as church bells..Can you imagine the leap of faith necessary to do what they did? You are going to be the first person to ever walk on the moon, son.. If everything goes as planned!! WOW!!!

:icon_thumright: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

tomstopper