OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I never knew 12 years ago today...I'd have a hunting partner

Started by gophert, July 25, 2012, 12:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gophert

Many of you have seen the hunting videos of Leah and her many turkey "dances".  12 Years ago today, this beautiful young lady made me a dad.  Not only is she a wonderful christian young lady, she is also a fanatic about turkey hunting.  Last year she got her 20 ga shotgun...this year a cell phone and of course a turkey call.  Happy Birthday sweetheart!

Tim

drenalinld

She looks like a sweetheart. Beautiful young lady. Great job!

captin_hook

tomstopper

Nothing better than seeing the fruits of your labor grow. My daughters mean the world to me and when they get old enough to hunt, I hope they will enjoy turkey hunting and joining dad in the experience. Congrats on achieving this with your daughter.

shadetree callers

Hooksfan

My daughter is exactly a year and ten days older.  I'm sure they would be buds if they lived close together--Not many girls have kilt turkeys at that age.

Hope she has a great birthday.  You have a lot to be proud of.

gophert

Quote from: Hooksfan on July 26, 2012, 10:38:49 AM
My daughter is exactly a year and ten days older.  I'm sure they would be buds if they lived close together--Not many girls have kilt turkeys at that age.

Hope she has a great birthday.  You have a lot to be proud of.

You are probably right!  None of her friends have "hunting" dads.  What's wrong with this world..LOL!

Ruger M77

congrats! My little boy just turned one cant wait till I can take him along
I eat therefore I hunt

land cruiser

Quote from: gophert on July 26, 2012, 10:59:34 AM

You are probably right!  None of her friends have "hunting" dads.  What's wrong with this world..LOL!
[/quote

That's not a bad thing, more game for you and your hunting partner! Happy B-day to her!

beagler

Never Misses

slamman

that is great you are a very lucky man.  good luck on all your hunts with that young lady.