turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Elite Hunter

Started by lmbhngr, March 01, 2011, 09:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

Been reading about the Elite Hunter bow lately. Saw a thread on u-tube; looks like a sweet shooting bow. Anybody shoot one?

VAHUNTER

i have heard nothing but good about Elite
Good things come to those who wait

lmbhngr

It`s supposed to be the smoothest drawing bow on the market. Read reviews it draws smoother than the mathews.

clarksvalley

shot one about two weeks ago.smooth draw,nice solid back wall,no hand shock at all.the pure fit me better because i`m
more of a longer ata type ,but the elite hunter is definetly a nice bow.i`ve been fighting with myself about getting an elite
since i shot them and the wife finally told me to get it.so i guess i have to do what the boss says.i`ll post some pictures when
i get it all setup.

lmbhngr

How much were they selling it for where you shot it?

clarksvalley

i think it was going for $849.

FLAhotdog

I wish a Elite dealer was close to me....They all look like shooters. Cant beat that stand-up warranty when they ship you a bow to finish your hunt..priceless

Muskie03

I have heard good things, but never seen one here in MN
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

LX_Trkyhntr

I looked at one at the bow shop on lunch today, but didn't shoot it.  It had a really good feel to it, I would like to shoot one!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

hankpot

I havent shot the hunter, but I have a z28 and its awsome. Fit and finish, modular bianarys, and the only free transferable warrenty in the buisness ya cant hardly go wrong.

lmbhngr

The bow has no recoil and you can drop down to half draw and go back to full with no problem. I cant wait to shoot one. The z28 is a little longer right?

hankpot

Quote from: lmbhngr on March 04, 2011, 08:43:50 PM
The bow has no recoil and you can drop down to half draw and go back to full with no problem. I cant wait to shoot one. The z28 is a little longer right?

Yes but not by much. z is 32 1/2 ata with a 7 3/4 bh.

VAHUNTER

what is the IBO on this bow??

lmbhngr

VAHUNTER

Quote from: lmbhngr on March 09, 2011, 07:53:19 PM
319 - 323 fps
i have read a bunch on this bow. i have only found one thing that was said that throws a negative light on Elite. i just read this today on AT. it was that Elite does not come close to there IBO claim. but i do realize how AT works. it does not come close to to the truth posted on OG most of the time. is there any truth to this nasty rumor ???