Main Menu

Anyone need some bacon?(NEW PICS)

Started by turkey slayer, July 21, 2012, 11:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

BowBendr

Good spot to do some whackin' and stackin' right there.  :icon_thumright:

barry

If we had hogs like that I'd have to get a nite vision scope and silencer for my rifle.

Hooksfan

They need to go.  My buddy in Jackson Parish has em thick on his lease.  I went down a couple years ago in February and we kilt six in one evening.

turkey slayer

yea we shoot em any time we see them, and run them with dogs at least once a week. Still cant keep up.

captin_hook

You could burn a barrel out at that feeder!!!

mountman62

Quote from: Hooksfan on July 21, 2012, 02:50:42 PM
They need to go.  My buddy in Jackson Parish has em thick on his lease.  I went down a couple years ago in February and we kilt six in one evening.

you got me when you said Jackson Parish, know where that's at
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

Tail Feathers

I killed a big red spotted sow last year that looked an awful lot like the small one in the bottom right of the center photo.  Your hunting area looks a lot like mine here in E TX too.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

tomstopper

I have been wanting to go hog hunting for a long time. We just dont have them here in NY. I ate some before and it was the best pork I have ever ate.

turkey slayer

we ran them this morning, we caught 3. two pigletts and one boar that weighed 175-200lbs with some good teeth on him. sorry the pics are from my cell phone, thats all we had.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Limbstrutter

Man i'd love to do a hog hunt. We had a guy let about 20 go here in South West Ohio and the DNR found out and wiped them out in a hurry . One of these day's . Looks like good eaten for sure. Congrats.    :icon_thumright:
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

HogBiologist

I have a gun, Will travel.  I cold use some piggy, out of wild pork.  All I got left is deer.
Certified Wildlife Biologist