turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ELK SCOUTING STARTING TO PAY OFF

Started by slamman, July 19, 2012, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slamman

Another couple elk we may hunt this fall nice swords but I don't care much for the tails.  I have a bear tag good until the 31st but I would have to wipe the milk off this little guys lips after shooting it.  This is one of my new trail cameras that took the elk pics and it takes great pictures.

Eric Gregg

deerhunt1988

Wingbone

Looks like he's a regular. Nice bull! Hope you get him.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

davisd9

I know absolutely nothing about elk hunting but that looks like one great bull tha I would be proud to harvest! Good Luck with him!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

turkey slayer

Sand Man

Your pics aren't making this waiting game for September any easier on me!   :drool:

What state?

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

captin_hook

Looks like your gonna have a full freezer and a full wall if u tag one of those. Nice pics.

slamman

Quote from: Sand Man on July 27, 2012, 02:20:02 PM
Your pics aren't making this waiting game for September any easier on me!   :drool:

What state?

Sand Man

these pics were taken in Arizona very close to N.M.  you can easily find one like this and even bigger if you were drawn for a good unit in N.M.  Good Luck

Sand Man

I think I'm in a pretty good unit..........15.   :toothy12:

I was drawn in 23 last year.  I had my shot at a 350+ bull, but he juked when I wanted him to jive.  Such is bow hunting I guess.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

slamman

Quote from: Sand Man on July 29, 2012, 11:44:55 PM
I think I'm in a pretty good unit..........15.   :toothy12:

I was drawn in 23 last year.  I had my shot at a 350+ bull, but he juked when I wanted him to jive.  Such is bow hunting I guess.

15 is a very good unit and close to where i live. there has been some very good bulls in there years past good luck on your hunt.