turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Henry rifles

Started by thundrchikin, July 13, 2012, 12:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundrchikin

Anyone own a Henry rifle? I just purchased one in a 22 Mag. with a octagon barrel. I love this little gun, shoots great, smooth as glass, and American made. If you're in the market for a new toy I'd give them a hard look. :z-guntootsmiley:

jblackburn

Not yet, but my next gun purchase will be a Henry 22!  I have wanted one for a long time.  Last time I went gun shopping I ended up with a Savage 17 (wanted one of those for a while, too) instead.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

surehuntsalot

want one,but I just can't make myself pay that much for a 22
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

coyotetrpr

A guy that I work with just ordered a big boy in 45 long colt, looking forward to getting my eyes on it.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

stone road turkey calls

I have the 22, 30-30, 35,  and the 444 love them all great guns
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

gobbler74

Quote from: thundrchikin on July 13, 2012, 12:49:41 PM
Anyone own a Henry rifle? I just purchased one in a 22 Mag. with a octagon barrel. I love this little gun, shoots great, smooth as glass, and American made. If you're in the market for a new toy I'd give them a hard look. :z-guntootsmiley:
22, 22 mag and 17 here. Took me a year to snag all them still in the box. They are nice rifles. My future grandkids can fight over them I guess.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

n2deer

I have a 22, its been a great rifle and shoot good with the bulk box ammo. Only gun I have that my dad gave me.

I would recommend them to anyone.