OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

LF Frank Cox Cocobola trumpet yelper

Started by Trumpetyelper, July 13, 2012, 09:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trumpetyelper

deleted

Mallehet

nice.......i've heard this guy will snitch you out on the ivory ban on ebay...........good luck with that.........

painterjp

I placed a bid on this Call , then it was taken off of ebay for some reason?

Andy S.

IMO, Frank makes the best sounding trumpet that money can buy. Pure turkey to the core. Congrats on a fine addition to your call collection.
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

nitro

Quote from: Andy S. on July 28, 2012, 07:52:31 AM
IMO, Frank makes the best sounding trumpet that money can buy. Pure turkey to the core. Congrats on a fine addition to your call collection.

I don't disagree with you at all..... Frank and Billy Buice are the two best Trumpet call makers in my opinion...
Royal Slam 2008

painterjp

Frank makes the best Trumpets in my Opinion, I also do like Zach Farmers they work very well also.  The turkey is the one that really matters!

pappy

To have your trumpet removed from the bay due to the fact that you listed it with the word Ivory in it, is a shame, been there done that and I KNOW who is at fault when this happens.......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Mallehet

i own a call by this guy..........other than the renowned facter..... other well know call makers make a trumpet that is just as good and is a little easier on the wallet.......unbelievable the price they fetch on ebay........cant imagine what they will be worth when this guy passes................