turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New killer

Started by DUPREE, June 30, 2012, 10:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUPREE

Picked up a Weatherby sa 08 youth model today. Gonna hook up with savduck and try some of his chokes out.

savduck

Nice choice. Looking forward to seeing that dude shoot.
Georgia Boy

DUPREE

If I get this throwing good numbers I might even part with my Charles daly.

SumToy

They are nice guns.  Got a few guys that shoot clay with them.  They give them a work out and they holding up. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

turkey slayer

Good looking gun for sure!

surehuntsalot

my next purchase,if I can ever get any green together
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

savduck

I love mine. I think it's a sleeper gun that a lot of people dont know about. I hope to see its popularity rise.

Mine is a shooter. 240 to 260 range with fed 7 at 30 and 150 to 170 range with the Feds at 40 with a sum toy 562-5.

I've got a truglo that may be a little tighter but to be honest that sun toy is a perfect pattern. Killed three at 40 plus yards and they all were hammered dropped in their tracks.
Georgia Boy

DUPREE

did you have any poi poa issues del? I shot mine with bird shot and a modified choke and it seems to shoot straight. I might just need to throw a sumtoy in it and see what a federal does. May not even need to put any sights on it.

savduck

Naw mine shoots pretty straight. I put an old aluminum ring of fire fiber optic on mine just because it's a dedicated turkey gun.

I'm looking forward to shooting it with you.
Georgia Boy