OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

hv 13 7 shot count.?

Started by SumToy, June 28, 2012, 08:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Do any of you know ball park shot count in the HV-13 7.  I have cut open shells in the past but was thinking I ask before I go into the count and hope no one walks in door as you do it. lol
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

mohall64

I believe that there is about 274 pellets per oz. of #7 Hevi 13. 
He will only be bigger next season!!!!

dirt road ninja

According to Nitro's website it's 303 per ounce for Hevi 7's.

SumToy

Thanks guys.

I have a target and was doing the numbers to see what was lost.   We had 329 on the target. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

R AJ

Quote from: SumToy on June 29, 2012, 08:36:27 AM
Thanks guys.

I have a target and was doing the numbers to see what was lost.   We had 329 on the target. 

The other 15 shot probably went through the same hole as other shot. :icon_thumright: :you_rock:

BandedSpur

Quote from: RAJ on June 29, 2012, 09:26:09 PM
Quote from: SumToy on June 29, 2012, 08:36:27 AM
Thanks guys.

The other 15 shot probably went through the same hole as other shot. :icon_thumright: :you_rock:

True dat.