OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

4 wheeling questions

Started by sugarray, June 21, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

I am going out tomorrow to look at helmets, goggles, and gloves.  I am not looking for a Fox or any other specific racing or 4 wheeler specific apparel.

What do some of you guys wear when riding?
Helmet?
Gloves?
Goggles?

Thanks,
sugar

catdaddy

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

gobbler74

I used to go to Hatfield trails in WV quite often, I used to not think about a helmet, but at the least get one of those..It only takes one hard smack, tree stob or rock and you are eating through a straw if lucky. Full face helmet will help protect you against a face plant into the immovable object and is worth its weight in gold if you ever get into that position. Even cruising around in the woods here at home now I take mine..guess I'm getting old. My two girls appreciate that though.. :icon_thumright:   Ride safe

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

TurkeyAssassin

I use a full faced Can Am helmet and love it! Has a sun visor that slides down and the helmet is very comfortable

Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01

TurkeyScratch

I would recommend wearing a good pair of leather boots also.

Northerner

Quote from: TurkeyScratch on June 22, 2012, 01:45:58 PM
I would recommend wearing a good pair of leather boots also.

X2 on the boots.

I usually buy a few pairs of rawhide gloves that I use for riding.