turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Daughter Brooke Just Treated Me To Outback Steakhouse For Fathers Day

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, June 18, 2012, 09:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

What a treat it was.  I got such a great daughter who just graduated high school and is getting ready to start college at Missouri State University.  This was a real shock to me.  I found out yesterday at work that she was taking me out to eat.  Definately the best meal I have had all year. 

Thank you Brooker! 

vaturkey

That was sweet of her !   :icon_thumright:

Did she get you a flashlight for Fathers Day also ?  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

No flashlight, but I told my wife I would like one.  She said you have enough.  But I did just get done about 40 min ago of buying me one off ebay.  I got it for $16.10 shipped to my door. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280837431496?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Turkey Beard

Isn't it great having grown kids?  Much luck to her at MSU.  How far from home is that?  I'm just up the road (Buffalo) from Springfield so if there's any emergency help that you need, please feel free to holler at me!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

tomstopper

Nothing better than spending time with the ones who mean the most to you and who you love the most.

ILIKEHEVI-13

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Turkey Beard on June 19, 2012, 10:39:26 AM
Isn't it great having grown kids?  Much luck to her at MSU.  How far from home is that?  I'm just up the road (Buffalo) from Springfield so if there's any emergency help that you need, please feel free to holler at me!

Thanks buddy. 

Brooke plans on being a radiologist. 

I hope she makes it.  She's pretty sharp. 

Turkey Beard

Springfield is a great town and she will have NO problems there.  Best of luck to her.  Still, if you want to PM me I'll give you contact info because I know that when Dad's not right there to take care of problems (which she will NOT experience), it's nice to have someone close to call on.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com