OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mississippi 2012 (video)

Started by Cove, June 11, 2012, 11:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cove

More real hunting, where killing was the top priority so the video quality suffers. But after wrestling public land MS turkeys for 5 days, it was time for something to die. This is a quick walk through all 5 days.

http://youtu.be/TKbHY1q1b6k

TRKYHTR

Great video. Looks like I'm going to have to work on my balance beam techniques. Congrats on a hard hunt MS Eastern.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

deerhunt1988

Thoroughly enjoyed the video. Would much rather watch that than any of the mass produced junk out now days. Mississippi early season can be very tough, but you prevailed. Congrats!

NYbassman

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on June 12, 2012, 10:04:35 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed the video. Would much rather watch that than any of the mass produced junk out now days.

Ditto. Always enjoy your videos, just real turkey killing.

bigredneck61088

nice work and congrats!! sweet video

tomstopper

Gut_Pile

Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

I-55Bandit

wvboy

Congrats .. there was some excellent calling in there ..  I enjoy the  real deal videos like this..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

Devastator

great video,better than most of the tv hunts.

HARDCORE

Great Vid Dave, enjoyed it a ton.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I could see the exhaustion on your face after day 3-4 but you hung in there and got it done, never once did I doubt that you would. 

HC

Eric Gregg

Nice job!
Yep, our mosquitos here in MS are vicious.
You earned that one brother :you_rock:

2INCHHOOKS

Quote from: NYbassman on June 12, 2012, 11:05:42 AM
Quote from: deerhunt1988 on June 12, 2012, 10:04:35 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed the video. Would much rather watch that than any of the mass produced junk out now days.

Ditto. Always enjoy your videos, just real turkey killing.

Can't say it any better !!! these videos are real as it comes free from all the over edited crap we are stuck to watch.  Dave your going to have to put up some type of blooper clips that you dont get to see so the forum can really see what walking the turkey woods is like with you  :TooFunny:

Cove

There will be plenty when I get your showcase up on here.  :drool: :happy0064:

Hooksfan

Enjoyed the video--I much prefer that over the edited stuff--Most of the times they have to edit it so you can't hear their calling--Not the case here--Pure turkey talkin!!