turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

classy act at lsu

Started by Devastator, June 11, 2012, 06:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

last night .we are always ready to bash people if they do something bad,but after the  stoneybrook seawolves beat lsu at there field to get to the college world series last night it was an awesome sight to see an opposing teams fans high fiving the players from the other team and giveing a standing ovation.awesome,just plain awesome lsu fans.

guesswho

That was pretty cool.  Those boy's earned respect, and the LSU fans were big enough to give it.  You don't see that very often.    Congrats to Stoneybrook, and good job LSU fans. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

duckaholic25

Yeah but taking a victory lap on our field. That kinda hurt. :angry9: I must admit though after it was over I was excited for them.

Hooksfan

I was born in Baton Rouge and spent the first 28 years of my life there.  I am a HUGE LSU fan even though I now live in Missouri.  I watched the game last night.  I would have loved to see LSU make it to Omaha again and I would have been scrambling to save some money to make the trip and my home would have been an overnight stop for friends and family going up there......but you have to give credit where credit is due.  Stoneybrook beat them every way you can beat a baseball team.  They deserved the win and the other teams in Omaha better take notice.
One thing I love about the people of Louisiana is that they can dish it out with the best, but they do it with respect and call it like it is.  Congrats to Stoneybrook.

turkey slayer

yea i was proud of our fans when i saw the replay of it on espn, stoney brook is one heck of a team.