turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

VIRGINIA BOYS AT THE SHOOTING RANGE

Started by GOLD HUNTER, June 11, 2012, 03:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

Guys with the hot days of summer coming, VA TURKEY, SIPPY CUP and I decided to spend the day at the range since it was going to be kinda cool.  I've been experimenting with different chokes in my Old School Remington and with my TSS hand loads.  There were a few 20 gauges and 12 gauges at the range today and a variety of ammo and chokes.  I'm not sure what the other guys were using so I'll let them tell their part.  What do a bunch of Redneck guys do in the off season?  You guessed it, go to the shooting range.  We all had a great day talking about hunts, turkey hunting, ammo, chokes, and trucks. 

Heres' s a couple of pictures of our targets and our guns. 

captin_hook

Nice.! It's always a good time with guns, turkey talk and redneck friends.

vaturkey

Brian
I had a good time with you guys ! Just wish I hadn't hit that deer on the way over .

The target that I'm holding up is Rem 870 20Ga. with Hevi 13 #7  184 @ 40 yds. IC .555 Choke Non Ported .

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

chrmayo

Whats the 2nd gun from left. Looks like a good lightweight single....
-MAYO-

vaturkey

Quote from: chrmayo on June 28, 2012, 03:06:07 PM
Whats the 2nd gun from left. Looks like a good lightweight single....

Second gun from the left is a Rem. 870 Bottomland Greenleaf 12 Ga.  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

GOLD HUNTER

He is looking at the top pic Rick.......it was a old outlaw turkey hunters truck gun back in the day, we had to take it from him..... he was killing all the turkeys.

LOL !!!