OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Hi, my name is David and I have a problem"!

Started by drenalinld, June 08, 2012, 02:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mudhen

"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

trkehunr93

Remember what Nancy Reagan said "Just say no" :TooFunny:

Gut_Pile

Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

M Sharpe

I make wingbones, so I have one around my neck every day. I mostly keep it tucked in my shirt with just the mouthpiece and lipstop sticking out. I have caught many a people staring, I know what they're wondering. I've even had some to say, "I just got to ask. What is that?"

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

BOFF

:TooFunny:

Thanks for the smile!!!

Glad everything got resolved for you.

God Bless,
David B.

PANYHunter

That's hilarious. Glad you got out of it. Some of the antis will do anything

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: drenalinld on June 08, 2012, 02:07:30 PMwe all had a good laugh when I walked out to my truck and retrived my "crack pipe" (a Dave Constantine trumpet that always hangs around my rear view mirror). I actually suggested that I had an addiction to turkey calls and the company should pay for yearly therapy consisting of hunting multiple states in the Spring to help me deal with the illness.
What a great story!! It literally made me :lol:!!  ;D :TooFunny:

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Eric Gregg

Dude, I have had a real rough day and needed that!
Remember, don't inhale :icon_thumright:

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

tomstopper

:TooFunny: Good thing you have a boss who knows you so well and is understanding.

turkey slayer

Woodsman4God

Quote from: honker22 on June 08, 2012, 02:46:20 PM
hilarious.  How many hits on a trumpet does it take to get high?

Just one if he Gobbles